top of page
Sun, Nov 27|
D.J. Hussey Farm ( Gray Barn)
PYO Tree Appointment 11/27 Sunday AM SLOT
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Nov 27, 2022, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
D.J. Hussey Farm ( Gray Barn), 20 Burgess Rd, Townsend, MA 01469, USA
About the event
We are Excited to see you! Please take a moment to look over our policies before your visit:
- Face coverings are recommended within 6 feet of workers or other patrons, when entering buildings
- Sorry, No Dogs are permitted on the property.
- Professional photography is not allowed
- We care about your safety! Please respect any boundaries posted on the property and follow foot-paths where marked.
- Please do NOT bring a saw. Our helpful 'tree-elves' will be cutting the tree for you. Customers may NOT cut down their own tree.
- Please arrive within the hours of your scheduled appointment. If you will be late please call us or arrange an alternate appointment time. We close the field promptly at 3:30 PM to ensure those already in the field have plenty of time before it gets dark.
- DO NOT PARK in the field. Please drive to the Gray Barn to check in and get instructions. (Parking at the Red barn is the rock-walls to the right, back, and upper front-side)
- Please have one person from the party check-in at the window.
- We encourage patrons to use the foot-paths down to the field after checking in.
- After your tree is chosen ,cut and tagged, leave the tree in a designated pick-up area and walk back to the Red Barn. Our helpful tree-elf will safely deliver your tree to the red barn for shaking, baling, and height measurement. If you do not want your tree shaken and baled please let the tree elf know!
- Feel free to shop in our gift shop!
- When you check- out, provide your tag and all shop purchases to the cashier. If your tree is over the standard size (8 feet) they will inform you at this time.
- You will be directed to show your tag and receipt to an employee in the yard before you collect your tree.
- Our employees can help to load your car where it is parked, but we are not allowed to tie your tree to your vehicle. We highly recommend you bring straps but if you forget we do provide baling twine.
- Please DO NOT pull up to load your tree unless otherwise directed. (Trees over a certain size may require loading.) It causes a traffic jam and is dangerous for patrons coming into the barn area.
bottom of page