TREE TAGGING APPOINTMENT 10/11 AM
Time & Location
About the event
Thank you for booking your Tree Tagging appointment!
Prior to your arrival please read the following rules and requirements:
- Face coverings must be worn within 6 feet of workers or other patrons, when entering buildings, or when sharing rides.
- No dogs will be allowed on the property.
- Photos may be taken in the field for customers tagging trees, social distancing guidelines apply for photographers.
- Customers must walk to designated tagging areas (no hay-ride or golf-cart rides). We will accommodate those with physical/medical limitations.
- Please respect any boundaries posted on the property and follow foot-paths where marked.
During your visit:
- Please arrive within the hours of your scheduled appointment.
- Drive to the GREY Barn on the left-side of Burgess Road. The Red Barn will be closed during this time.
- Parking will be along the left side, front, and back of the barn.
- Please have one person from the party check-in at the teller window remaining party members must remain in the car until checked in.
- During check-in you will be instructed where the tagged trees are.
- Trees will be pre-tagged with current heights on the tags to eliminate the guess work in the field.
- Once a tree is selected, tear the bottom half of the tag off and bring it back to the teller window.
- During check-out, your tag number will be recorded with your name, and date on which you choose to have the tree ready for pickup.
- You must pay for the tree at this point (Cash and all major credit cards accepted).
- You may also put in an order for any greens, roping, wreaths at this time. Payment for these will be collected at this time as well.
- Your tree tag stub and receipt will be required to pick up your tree later in the season.
On your scheduled Pick-Up day:
- Your tree will have been harvested and bailed within 24 hours of your pick-up date, and any greens orders will be with the tree.
- Please arrive promptly at your pick-up time.
- Pull into the Grey Barn and hand the tag/receipt to the employee working the yard.
- They will help load your tree, but cannot affix the tree to your vehicle. It is suggested to bring ratchet-straps or rope; however, bailing twine will be provided.