Sun, Oct 18|
BIG GREY BARN
TREE TAGGING APPOINTMENT 10/18 PM
Appointment for tagging your tree prior to the PYO season!
Time & Location
Oct 18, 2020, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
BIG GREY BARN, 20 Burgess Rd, Townsend, MA 01469, USA
About the event
Thank you for booking your Tree Tagging appointment!
Prior to your arrival please read the following rules and requirements:
- Face coverings must be worn within 6 feet of workers or other patrons, when entering buildings, or when sharing rides.
- No dogs will be allowed on the property.
- Photos may be taken in the field for customers tagging trees, social distancing guidelines apply for photographers.
- Customers must walk to designated tagging areas (no hay-ride or golf-cart rides). We will accommodate those with physical/medical limitations.
- Please respect any boundaries posted on the property and follow foot-paths where marked.
During your visit:
- Please arrive within the hours of your scheduled appointment.
- Drive to the GREY Barn on the left-side of Burgess Road. The Red Barn will be closed during this time.
- Parking will be along the left side, front, and back of the barn.
- Please have one person from the party check-in at the teller window remaining party members must remain in the car until checked in.
- During check-in you will be instructed where the tagged trees are.
- Trees will be pre-tagged with current heights on the tags to eliminate the guess work in the field.
- Once a tree is selected, tear the bottom half of the tag off and bring it back to the teller window.
- During check-out, your tag number will be recorded with your name, and date on which you choose to have the tree ready for pickup.
- You must pay for the tree at this point (Cash and all major credit cards accepted).
- You may also put in an order for any greens, roping, wreaths at this time. Payment for these will be collected at this time as well.
- Your tree tag stub and receipt will be required to pick up your tree later in the season.
On your scheduled Pick-Up day (to be scheduled during your Tagging Appointment):
- Your tree will have been harvested and baled within 24 hours of your pick-up date, and any greens orders will be with the tree.
- Please arrive promptly at your pick-up time.
- Pull into the Grey Barn and hand the tag/receipt to the employee working the yard.
- They will help load your tree, but cannot affix the tree to your vehicle. It is suggested to bring ratchet-straps or rope; however, bailing twine will be provided.