TREE TAGGING Appointment 11/14 AM
Time & Location
About the event
Prior to your arrival, please be aware of the following:
Face coverings must be worn within 6 feet of workers or other patrons, when entering buildings, or when sharing rides.
No dogs will be allowed on the property.
Customers must walk to designated tagging areas (no hay-ride or golf-cart rides). We will accommodate those with physical/medical limitations.
Please respect any boundaries posted on the property and follow foot-paths where marked.
During your visit:
- Please arrive within the hours of your scheduled appointment.
- Drive to the GREY BARN on the left-side of Burgess Road. The Red Barn will be closed during this time.
- Parking will be along the left side, front, and back of the barn.
- Please have one person from the party check-in at the side window OR inside the shop
- During check-in you will be instructed where the tagged trees are.
- Trees will be pre-tagged with current heights on the tags to eliminate the guess work in the field.
- Once a tree is selected, tear the bottom half of the tag off and bring it back to us.
- During check-out, your tag number will be recorded with your name, phone # and date on which you choose to have the tree ready for pickup (this will be fri,sat, or sun during the usual PYO season)
- You must pay for the tree at this point (Cash and all major credit cards accepted)
- You may also put in an order for any greens, roping, wreaths at this time, or visit our website to order!
- Your tree tag stub and receipt will be required to pick up your tree later in the season - so keep it safe!
On your scheduled Pick-Up day (to be scheduled during your Tagging Appointment):
- Your tree will have been harvested and baled within 24 hours of your pick-up date, and any greens orders will be with the tree.
- Please arrive promptly at your pick-up time.
- Pull into the Grey Barn and hand the tag/receipt to the employee working the yard.
- They will help load your tree, but cannot affix the tree to your vehicle. It is suggested to bring ratchet-straps or rope; however, bailing twine will be provided.